|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||Ordered before 14.00 hrs, send same day (workingdays).|
Content: 0.9 liters
This traditional cast-iron teapot, decorated with Sakura, Japanese spring blossom, comes with a tea strainer and a section of a wooden trunk coaster. The teapot is packed in a black box.
Maintenance of a cast iron teapot:
To maintain the good condition of a cast-iron teapot, it is important to follow the following tips for cleaning the cast-iron teapot.
1) After use, rinse the pot with warm water and dry if the teapot is still warm with a soft cloth.
2) Never use soap or hard brushes or scourers.
3) Allow the teapot to dry upside down on a cloth.
1) Do not leave water in the teapot.
2) Do not use the teapot to boil water in it. Do not place the teapot on a heat source.
3) Do not put fruit tea in a cast iron teapot or the enamel will be damaged.