Cast Iron Teapot Japanese Acer
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||Oders placed before 20.00 hours the day before will be send on Monday and Thursday morning. Delevery time 1 day (depends on Postnl)|
Cast iron teapot Japanese acer
With stainless steel tea strainer for loose tea.
Content: 0.8 liter
This traditional cast iron teapot, decorated with the leaves of the Japanese acer, comes with a tea strainer and wooden coaster. The teapot is packed in a black box.
Maintenance of a cast iron teapot:
To maintain the good condition of a cast iron teapot, it is important to follow the following tips for cleaning the cast iron teapot.
1) Rinse the pot with warm water after use and dry with a soft cloth while the teapot is still warm.
2) Never use soap or hard brushes or scouring pads.
3) Let the teapot dry upside down on a cloth.
1) Do not leave water in the teapot.
2) Do not use the teapot to boil water in it. Do not place the teapot on a heat source.
3) Do not put fruit tea in a cast iron teapot, otherwise the enamel will be damaged.