|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||3 workingdays|
With stainless steel tea strainer for loose tea.
Content: 0.8 liters
This traditional cast-iron teapot, decorated with the leaves of the Japanese acer, comes with tea strainer, wooden trivet and matching cloth. The teapot is packed in a black box.
Maintenance of a cast iron teapot:
To maintain the good condition of a cast-iron teapot it is important to follow the following tips for cleaning the cast-iron teapot.
1) After use, rinse the pot with warm water and dry if the teapot is still warm with a soft cloth.
2) Never use soap or hard brushes or scouring pads.
3) Allow the teapot to dry in reverse on a cloth.
1) Do not leave water in the teapot.
2) Do not use the teapot to boil water. Do not place the teapot on a heat source.
3) Do not put fruit tea in a cast iron teapot otherwise the enamel will be affected.