|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Contact us at Info@japansservies.nl or leave a message and we'll call you back.|
Content: 0.8 liters
This traditional black cast iron teapot with studs structure comes with tea strainer, wooden stand and matching cloth. The teapot is packed in a black box.
Maintenance of a cast iron teapot:
1) After use, rinse the pot with warm water and dry if the teapot is still warm with a soft cloth.
2) Never use soap or hard brushes or scouring pads.
3) Allow the teapot to dry in reverse on a cloth.
1) Do not leave water in the teapot.
2) Do not use the teapot to boil water. Do not place the teapot on a heat source.
3) Do not put fruit tea in a cast iron teapot otherwise the enamel will be affected.